Top 5 – Honda CR-V
Top 5 reasons to drive a 2016 Honda CR-V
The CR-V, Honda’s take on the small-sized SUV has taken the industry by storm. A top contender in its class, this compact SUV encompasses everything it means be a Honda vehicle. It takes the capability and all-terrain nature of an SUV, something that has become a necessity during our rough Edmonton Winters, and wrapped into a tight, and efficient body. The Honda CR-V is slowly becoming one of the most popular vehicles in Edmonton.
Here’s the top 5 reasons to buy a 2016 Honda CR-V:
- The cost – Being not for efficiency, Honda is a brand that prides itself on keeping costs to a minimum. The 2016 Honda CR-V is available at $26,190, which for a SUV is an incredibly attainable price range. It’s rare that at this price range, you get a vehicle that is this capable.
- Fuel economy – Continuing with the cost aspect, the 2016 Honda CR-V has an unrivalled fuel economy in its class. It’s part of what makes Honda such a revered brand. The CR-V offers 26/33 MPG (CITY/HIGHWAY), which is one of the best fuel economies on the road for an SUV.
- Performance – What makes the Honda CR-V so impressive, it’s not just about efficiency, is that it manages to provide a surprisingly powerful drive. With a phenomenal 185 Horsepower and 181 ft-lbs out of a 2.4 litre, 16 valve, double injection, DOHCx, i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine, the 2016 Honda CR-V has a kick of the line and a steady power to it that keeps you comfortable and confident in your drive.
- Technology – Over the years, Honda has developed an array of new and innovative technologies that have been designed to vastly improve your driving experience. Starting with something like Econ Mode, which is designed to increase fuel efficiency, Honda leads the way in hot and exciting tech year after year. Honda offers features: HondaLink, Honda LaneWatch, 7-inch audio display with AppleCarPlay and AndroidAuto capabilities, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation, and many others.
- Honda Factor – The Honda Factor is a mix of both Honda’s world-renown dependability, as well as a level of craftsmanship that you never thought possible. Honda vehicles are all built with efficiency in mind, and yet, they manage to have spacious interiors as well. And the CR-V is no different. Despite its compact nature it offers plenty of leg and head room.
If these reasons aren’t enough to get you to drive the 2016 Honda CR-V, try it out for yourself. We’re confident that you’ll be amazed at what the CR-V is capable of.
Don’t believe us?