Top 5 – Honda Civic
Top 5 reasons to drive a 2016 Honda Civic
The Honda Civic has been a stalwart on Canadian roads for decades. And while vehicles like the 2016 Honda Accord, or the 2016 Honda Odyssey, both of which are phenomenal vehicles, are equally as respected, there’s something about the Civic that is iconic. Like it has always and will always be around. You’ll look to your right or left fifty years from now and you’ll probably see Honda’s 2066 Civic, and hopefully, if you’re lucky, you’ll be driving in one.
The Honda Civic one of the most popular vehicles driving in Edmonton today. And here’s why:
- #1 The Price – Honda is known for being efficient. The cost of the Civic is kept to a minimum. The 2016 Honda Civic is available at $15,990, which is made to be affordable to almost everyone. It’s one of the most inexpensive vehicles on the road, and at that price you still manage to get an incredible vehicle.
- #2 Fuel efficiency – This lends itself to the idea that the Civic is cost effective. Part of that reason, and really a prominent reason for the Civic’s popularity, is its fuel efficiency. The Civic offers 27/40 MPG (CITY/HIGHWAY), which is one of the best fuel economies on the road.
- #3 Performance – While the Civic is incredibly fuel efficient, it does so in a way that doesn’t impede on its performance. Under the hood, the 2016 Civic packs 158 horsepower and 138 ft-lbs of Torque out of 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine. Factored in with the Civic’s light body style, and you get one excitingly powerful vehicle.
- #4 Technology – Honda, over the last decade or so, has really stepped up its game and steadily become one of the industry leaders in innovative technology within their vehicles. Even if we disregard the technology that goes into making Honda vehicles more efficient than the rest, technology like Econ Mode, Honda still has plenty of exceptional features. Features such as: HondaLink, Honda LaneWatch, 7-inch audio display with AppleCarPlay and AndroidAuto capabilities, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation, and many others.
- #5 Honda Factor – What is the Honda Factor? It’s a combination of Honda’s unmatched dependability, and well as the wonderful surprises you get as a Honda driver. For example, while Honda vehicles are all built with efficiency on the brain, they somehow manage to be incredibly spacious as well. And the Civic is no different. Despite its small stature, it seats 5 comfortable with plenty of leg and head room.
If these reasons aren’t enough to get you to drive the 2016 Honda Civic, try it out for yourself. We’re confident that you’ll be amazed at what the Civic is capable of.
Don’t believe us?