Honda Vehicle Inspection
Vehicle Inspection in Edmonton
If you’re looking to buy or sell a used vehicle, or you’ve just purchased a used vehicle from a private party, or maybe you’ve just had your own vehicle for a while, you probably have some questions as to the overall condition of the car. The expert technicians in the Honda service center at our Alberta Honda dealership can perform a thorough, comprehensive vehicle inspection, giving you that crucial information you need to go ahead with your sale or purchase, or to clue you in on what needs to be replaced and what major repairs need to be made.
Bring your car in today to our Honda service center for a vehicle inspection, and receive a report on the condition of your components, along with any recommendations for repairs and replacements.
What We Look At
The technicians at our service center have the highest quality training, and extensive knowledge and experience in their field. Your vehicle inspection will be performed with the highest care and attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned. We don’t believe in rush jobs, so you can be assured that you’ll receive the full attention of and benefit from our expert eyes. These are just some of your vehicle parts that we’ll inspect:
- Tires: We’ll check the tires for any leaks, cracks in the rubber, wear on the sidewalls, tread depth, and inflation. Additionally, we’ll check the alignment and make sure it’s true.
- Frame: The frame is the foundation of your car, and the most important part of the body. We’ll examine it for any rust, fractures, stress cracks, and any evidence of damage suffered in a crash.
- Suspension: Your suspension gives you a smooth ride, and we’ll make sure your shocks and springs aren’t worn out, keeping you gliding peacefully on the road.
- Glass: We’ll examine for any chips, cracks, or marks that might mean danger further down the line, as well as make sure your window regulators are in good working order.
- Lights: We’ll check all the bulbs and wiring to make sure that your headlights, taillights, and brake lights are in good working order, keeping you safe.
- Brakes: Your brakes are one of the most critical components to your car for safety. We’ll make sure they engage properly, and that your pads and rotors still have life left in them.
- Radiator: We’ll examine your radiator to ensure it is free from any leaks, and also circulates coolant to keep your engine running efficiently and prevent catastrophic breakdown.
- Hoses: We’ll perform an inspection of all the hoses under your hood, checking to make sure they’re routed properly, free from leaks, and the rubber is in good condition, free from any cracks or wear and tear.
- Belts: Belts are a critical part of your engine’s operation, and are subject to wear any time the vehicle is running. We’ll examine them for any imminent signs of failure.
- Fluids: We’ll check your brake, steering, transmission and wiper fluids, and your oil level, to make sure you’re topped up and not leaking any.
Ready to bring your vehicle in for inspection? Call our Honda dealership in Edmonton today at (780) 752-6623 to schedule an appointment.