2021 Honda Civic Exterior Features in Edmonton, AB
2021 Honda Civic Exterior Features in Edmonton, Alberta
The Honda Civic has established itself as the go-to small car in Canada. Ranked as the number one selling small car for over five years, the Civic has dominated the segment. Depending on which model you choose, the exterior design language of the 2021 Honda Civic can vary. Each trim level offers a fantastic suite of features that allow automotive consumers from St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Leduc, Spruce Grove, Devon, Stony Plain, Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding areas of Alberta to personalize their Civic. From 16 inch wheels to 18-inch aluminum alloys, you can give your Civic a unique exterior appearance. Paired with a great selection of colours, LED headlights, sunroof, trendy exhaust tips, and vents on the bumpers. The Civic is the complete package and ready to be driven.
At Alberta Honda, we have a great selection of 2021 Honda Civic, so please browse our inventory online or in-store and find one of the largest Honda Civic inventory in Alberta. The Honda Civic features a low-slung front end and high-rise rear; with its aggressive stance and sporty good looks, it is sure to turn heads anywhere it goes.
Standard LED Daytime Running Lights
The conventional method of lighting the road ahead has evolved over time; the 2021 Honda Civic offers standard LED daytime running lights and available LED headlights. Both lights are able to brighten up your day and make you more visible to oncoming traffic.
18-inch Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
The aggressive stance of the 2021 Honda Civic could only be complemented with a set of aluminum-alloy wheels with the same design language. Available 18-inch wheels will give your Civic the look it deserves.
One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt
As the warm weather slowly arrives, letting the beautiful sun in is only natural. Once seated, just hit the moonroof button, and it will smoothly open to let in a fresh breeze and the warmth of the sun. If you want to circulate air, just tilt the moonroof back.
LED Fog Lights and Integrated LED Turn Signals
The weather in Canada can become hazy or foggy at times, so there is no better way to clear things up than utilizing the available LED fog lights. Plus, the addition of mirror-integrated LED turn signals will allow other drivers to see which track you are taking.
If you are looking for the pinnacle of sport and style, look no further than the 2021 Honda Civic Sport. The Civic Sport is packed with all the great features that you have come to love from Honda. Below you can learn more about some of those features.
Performance and Efficiency: Sport
- 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC 4 cylinder, 158 hp engine
- Continuously variable transmission
- Eco Assist system
- ECON mode button
- Power-assisted, ventilated front disc/solid rear disc brakes
- Agile Handling Assist (AHA)
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with an air-filtration system
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Remote engine starter
- 180-watt audio system with 8 speakers
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Heated front seats
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Wi-Fi tethering
- Siri Eyes Free compatibility
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Centre exhaust finisher
- Decklid spoiler
- Fog lights
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt
Safety and Driver Assisted Technology
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- 4-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Intelligent Traction Management System
- Advanced front airbag system
- Hill Start Assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) with Traction Control
- Please contact us for more information