2018 Honda Pilot
• Pinch, swipe, and tap to navigate through the audio system and HondaLink™ with the easy-to-use, tablet-like touchscreen
• Drive with ease utilizing the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ as it guides you using detailed graphics, 3D landmark displays, highway signs, speed limit display, arrival time, and lane guidance
• The available Honda DVD or Blu-ray™ rear entertainment system engages backseat passengers with a 9-inch display, integrated remote control, wireless headsets with personal surround sound, and HDMI input for compatible devices
• Available Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display uses a camera mounted under your passenger-side mirror to send a live feed to your 8-inch display audio system screen, giving you a wider view of your right side
• Change lanes and reverse more safely with the available Blind Spot Information System
• Multi-angle rearview camera offers three different angles – wide, normal, and top-down
• The available Rear Cross Traffic Monitor system utilizes Blind Spot Radar to detect an approaching vehicle in your blind spot while in reverse, then alerts you through the Display Audio System, as well as the standard multi-angle rearview camera
• Incorporate music in all your adventures with the available 10-speaker, 540-watt premium audio system that includes AM/FM/CD/MP3/Windows Media Playback capabilities, along with a subwoofer, 5.1 surround sound, Bluetooth Streaming Audio, and available SiriusXM
• The proximity key entry system with pushbutton start and remote engine starter enhance your Pilot with invaluable keyless convenience
• Monitor fuel economy, the outside temperature, and your distance with the 4.2″ full-colour TFT multi-information display conveniently placed in the dash, right in the driver’s line of sight
• Connect your Android or iOS compatible smartphone via Bluetooth with the 8″ Display Audio System using HondaLink™ which provides system warnings, the weather, and even schedules Honda Dealer appointments
• Stay connected utilizing the Pilot’s five available USB ports, four of which are quick charging, or charge virtually anything using the available 110V power outlet
• Apple CarPlay and Android Auto come standard on the Pilot, allowing you to play your music and access some of your phone’s compatible features to keep you connected
Features and Safety
Four-wheel anti-lock braking system and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution provide controlled braking, plus Brake Assist is engineered to help improve braking performance by applying full brake pressure when a panic stop is detected. Tire Pressure Monitoring System continually checks the air pressure in each tire and alerts you is the pressure drops in any of the tires. Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control senses and helps correct oversteering and understeering scenarios to enhance handling and cornering stability while the traction control minimizes wheel spin when accelerating on loose or slippery surfaces.
Hill Start Assist temporarily maintains brake pressure to keep from rolling backwards when stopped on an incline. HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System will automatically attempt to put you on a call with an operator who will forward your location to first responders if your airbags deploy.Seat belt safety features 3-point height-adjustable front belts with auto tension and 3-point rear seat belts in the second and third row seating.
Four built-in standard Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children let you simply and conveniently install child safety seats and childproof rear door locks keep little ones from opening doors while in motion. Energy-absorbing hood and front fenders, as well as deformable wiper pivots provide additional pedestrian safety. Solid rigid unit-body frame enhances strength, stability, and vehicle handling. Six standard airbags including i-SRS front airbags and three-row side curtain airbags with rollover sensor system.
Contact Alberta Honda today to schedule a test drive and see for yourself why the Pilot lets you explore every excursion, short or extended, with an adventurous spirit. Build and price a 2018 Pilot online to satisfy all your requirements then easily calculate your payments, find out the worth of your trade, and get pre-approved for financing, all in the comfort of your own home before you even heading to the dealership.